Coronavirus (COVID-19) – StelaVino Guided Wine Tours Update
We want to assure all guests that we are implementing these personal protection measures, regardless of risk level:
- Understand and obey the basic rules of personal hygiene including regularly washing hands, sneezing and coughing into the elbow, using paper towels.
- I have made safety information bulletins/posters regarding the basic rules of personal hygiene widely available and I am displaying them throughout my bus.
- I offer Hand disinfectants, paper towels and plastic waste disposal bags available in the bus for all guests.
- I have Adopted regular cleaning routines to focus heavily on disinfecting common and regularly touched surfaces, as well as waste disposal.
- Disposable gloves are available. This is particularly important should I have to tend to sick passengers, handle potentially contaminated items, clean potentially contaminated surfaces.
No guests are to tour if they are showing symptoms of having a fever / coughing / etc, and I offer any tour guest who cancels by illness their money back if cancelled more than 36 hours before the tour, or for the tour to be re-scheduled at any time.
We will continue to monitor the Australian Health Guidelines and act appropriately: https://www.health.gov.au/news/health-alerts/novel-coronavirus-2019-ncov-health-alert